The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Elephants for Monday!



Here are two elephant sketches for Monday, just because. Every time I start a new sketchbook I draw an elephant in it, just because. Because they're fun to draw. Sometimes I never get any farther with the sketchbook than the elephant, and it's the only drawing in the whole sketchbook. Wasteful, huh?

4 comments:

Jim Borgman said...

More elephants, please.

Kid Shay said...

This should be a regular feature of the blog.

I've got Friday Robots; you should do Monday Elephants. Someone else can do Bird Wednesdays.

richardcthompson said...

More elephants it is!

The Arflover's Blog has Dollman Monday and Wacky Wonder Woman Wednesday, you've got Friday Robots, as opposed to the traditional Friday Cats; my week is getting full.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

Well, as long as you include a few random asses, I don't think it's wasteful.