The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just in Time for Christmas Giving!


Universal Uclick tells me they have now partnered with Zazzle to offer all the Cul de Sac-related products that you could ever possibly want, and then some. Including neckties, hats, keychains, hot water heaters, automotive repair, medical devices, pet needs and home furnishings! Go here if you dare.

3 comments:

Hinzi said...

Ok, I dared, and I did. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Custom Tie: White tie with CDS art [don't wear over a white shirt (I'm old-fashioned that way)]; great way to display your favorite cartoon. $35.95 [Ouch! I never spent that much on a tie; but then, the last time I spent anything on a tie was in 1979. At Stockmann's in Helsinki.]

2. Chef's Apron $23.95 - 26.35. Great real estate [I'll have to go for the 'long' size] to display CDS art - lots of room for authentic tomato and pesto stains!

3. Mugs of all sizes. I would [have to] go with the authentic German stein, a steal at $25.15. [22 oz. only, so keep the refills coming...]

4. Logo T-Shirt. Irresistible, even at $32.35. I like the black, but probably any other color will work to pick up a date...

Freddy Letrange said...

So are Universal Uclick and Zazzle going to make you close the Cafe Press store?

richardcthompson said...

Hinzi, all of those would prove a useful and thoughtful giftable, as we say in the giftable industry.

Freddy, naw, they don't care. I'm small potatoes.