- Malcolm Gladwell writes a best-seller in under 15 minutes based on an ineffable concept of your choice - $5.
- Rogue Kindle unfolds into giant robot and destroys all print.
- Something with a big-headed Dan brown
- The Librarian of Congress whatsisname goes around shushing everybody.
- Something else really funny.
- Are endpapers funny?
- The big finish.
WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF THE COMPLETE CUL DE SAC RIGHT HERE, next to these signed copies of the art of richard thompson!
Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful boxed set when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. Click here to order or call us at 703-300-9746. And why not take this opportunity to putchase a signed copy of Richard's Poor Almanac?