- Finding a cartoonist near you and mowing his (or her) lawn, at least the front lawn (especially the hard part with the hill).
- While you're at it trim his shrubs, so the mailman can find his front door again.
- I'll bet he needs a haircut pretty bad.
- Does his house need vacuuming? Well, what are you waiting for?
- Who left all these dishes in the sink?
- The cats; somebody feed the cats.
- Are you handy with a pen? Ink some cartoons for him!
- You could take him to lunch at the Mexican place down the street, where they're having some no doubt cartoonist-related celebration.
- For God's sake laugh at his cartoons. If they appear in a newspaper, buy extra copies (or multiple subscriptions, even) and laugh at them too.
- Is he not posting anything new on his stupid blog and it's driving you crazy? You should send him a cheerful card stuffed with cash to inspire him.
WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF THE COMPLETE CUL DE SAC RIGHT HERE!
Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful boxed set when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. Click here to order or call us at 703-300-9746. And why not take this opportunity to putchase a signed copy of Richard's Poor Almanac?