WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF THE COMPLETE CUL DE SAC RIGHT HERE!

Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful boxed set when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. Click here to order or call us at 703-300-9746. And why not take this opportunity to putchase a signed copy of Richard's Poor Almanac?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Visit to the Library

I scanned these so I might as well post them.

11 comments:

sally said...

I think the Fontanelle books has potential. I really do.

gilda92 said...

I thought Alice Likes the Fontanelle book. Where did I go wrong?

Stuart A. said...

To be honest Gilda, I think Fontanelle was something Petey was into.

Rodolfo Piskorski said...

As far as I remember, Alice had mixed feelings about Fontanelle.

And oh I really miss Mr. Danders...

Jan B in Ann Arbor said...

I agree! Mr. Danders is greatly missed!

Steve said...

Richard-- awesome, simply awesome.

I sincerely hope you get well soon.

Ellis Nadler said...

superb

Elise N Black said...

Was that one of my neighborhood grocery sacks stuck in the tree?

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

I agree with sally. I'd buy the Fontanelle books in a heartbeat.

Millynne Brown said...

I liked chapter 6.