WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF the art of richard thompson right here, next to these copies of the complete cul de sac!

Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful book when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. You can click here or call us at 703-300-97p46 to be among the select and stand up for America by purchasing a signed copy of The Art of Richard Thompson!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

#15


I got an email from my syndicate saying Cul de Sac is in the top 16 comics by viewership at GoComics.com. This is, of course, dang awesome. 

6 comments:

Bill's Big Bamboo said...

No pressure !!

Make the next strip the BEST you have ever done ... & IMPROVE on each one that follows !!

It's so simple.

Now ... go for #14 !!

Kioskerman said...

Congratulations Richard.

Seems like Peanuts didn´t made it to the web readers.

the cheese guy said...

Its the best strip in 15 years. Congrats my friend!

Roto13 said...

Congrats. Cul de Sac is the best currently-running comic strip I read. (And I read more than a hundred including newspaper and webcomics.)

Woodge said...

From those 15, I'd put Cul de Sac in the top 4. I love your strip.

fritzoid said...

Of those 15, and of ANY strips out there, on GoComics or anywhere else, I'd say there are a couple of equals but none better.