The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

HeroesCon 2010


Thanks to the supremely talented and hospitable Dustin Harbin, I've just been invited to HeroesCon in Charlotte NC this coming June. Oh boy! Mike Rhode and I attended in 2008, had a thoroughly wonderful time, then last year I had to cancel at the last minute because of crummy health. But this year I'll be ready for it! All those fine people and fine food and the Queen City of the South, which was my Mom's hometown.

3 comments:

chris said...

Whooohoooo! Early Birthday Present! See you there! Its the best show in the BIZ!

Lesley Vamos said...

Awesome - congrats Richard ^_^ Have fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my word I'm so excited!!!