The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Mail

The FedEx Man brought me early copies of Children At Play, courtesy of Andrews & McMeel Graphic Goddess Caty Neis. Ooh, I hope the jokes are good, 'cause I've forgotten most of them. Review to come.

The image below was scanned off the original painting for the cover. I kinda had in mind that it should look like a parody of the million or so Little Golden Books that floated around my house when I was a kid till all the pages fell out.

5 comments:

David Hagen said...

Can't wait!
You've solved the Xmas gift dilemma.

Kid Shay said...

Lookin' sharp, my man.

Matt D. said...

Awesome! Will you be appearing at SPX again next month?

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I can't wait to get my copy!!

angryparsnip said...

IwantIwnatIwantIwantIwant.channeling Alice
can't wait !