The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheap Holiday Repeat

Since I'm scrambling to finish stuff up so we can flee to Ohio, I'm reposting a coupla things from last year, starting with this. Pretend like you never saw it before.


This is all true, I swear, every word of it. Kids, if you've got a report on Thanksgiving to write, please use this as a source! Then let me know how you did on it, and how the parent-teacher conference went.

3 comments:

Jean Wogaman said...

Thanks for re-posting that. It's hilarious. And I'm loving Grandma's house in Cul de sac. What a hoot!

angryparsnip said...

cheap or not, some of us missed it the first time, Thanks.

Shanster said...

Yeah - I hadn't seen it before either! Such creative names... did you have to research that much? grin. I agree with Jeanie W - grandma's house is a hoot!