The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Today's Cul de Sac, September 28 2010

Ah, the tension builds.

A note: for those of you hoping Dill's bug turns out to be a bed bug or stink bug, all I can say is Probably Not. We don't deal in possibly controversial subjects torn from today's headlines, thank you very much. We'll leave that to Hi & Lois. Actually, the sudden newsworthiness of bugs hadn't struck me until I read this strip today and I kicked myself for not jumping on that whole bed and/or stink bug bandwagon, just as a public service of course.

1 comment:

JoshM said...

But you have brought up dung beetles, which are timeless. Forget cheap flash-in-the-pan trendiness; you're making comedy for the ages.