The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Formatting Foul Ups

Will anyone who has trouble reading any of the preceding Today's Cul de Sac posts because the text looks screwy please either email me or leave a comment. I fooled around with the last one and hope I've fixed it, but I can't tell as it's always looked fine in my browser (Viewmaster), (no, sorry, Safari).

Thank you, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

7 comments:

habamom said...

Sept 30 looks fine to me now, but Sept 29 is still the same (one character per line, left-justified).

Thanks for caring :)

Neil J Murphy said...

The recent ones have looked fine to me (Firefox 3.6.3), no justification problems.

However...the body copy for Wednesday and Thursday's posts is a hyperlink that leads to the large version of the comic.

Herb said...

No problem in Firefox 3.6

What's TK?

James Anderson said...

Funny, For some reason I thought it was supposed to be like that. Like we were following bugs. I feel so foolish now.

Robert Gidley said...

@Herb

"TK" = "To Come"

It's old newspaper slang. Ask Richard about "-30-" I'll bet he knows!

Anonymous said...

The last few have looked good to me. Also on Firefox 3.6

Andy said...

It looks fine in Firefox 3.6, but the previous two days weren't aligned correctly in IE 7.