The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Some Literary Laffs


Tonight I went to a talk on The Graphic Novel in the Classroom with my friend Mike Rhode (see ComicsDC under Nice Places to Visit to the right). Me, I'm all for gettin' kids' noses in them funnybooks, so I say the more of 'em in the classroom the better.

I'm feeling all frisky 'n' literary, so here's this.

2 comments:

Mike Rhode said...

Thanks, Richard. I'll have the audio from that on my blog later today, and also some comments about the real PEN/Faulkner event - Friday's talk by Lynda Barry, Alison Bechdel and Chris Ware which was absolutely fantastic.

richardcthompson said...

Dang, I'm sorry I missed that. I would've fallen asleep soon's I sat down, just from being tired, but I'm still sorry I missed it.