VARIOUS STUFF

▼

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tom's Greatest Dance

It's now Rankopediaed as the Best Comic Strip Ever. Here's why Tom the Dancing Bug so richly merits this vital yet meaningless distinction.

7 comments:

  1. The guy's a genius.

    And this blog has the best word verification- "gisti" should be a real word. Meaning "in the mood to witter away on the internet".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to assume the other guy is Vincent's brother Theo. Could be anybody, perhaps...

    I found it amusing that one person liked his t-shirt comment on Facebook. Dunno why.

    Oh, and "cheorph" should be a word, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A highpoint even for a strip with so many highpoints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captures the current moment so accurately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. TTDB is great, too bad the Post dropped it. I guess it wasn't popular with the usual audience for the Post's strips: WWII vets...

    (I am not including CDS in that. I am most happy the Post runs it, and Watch Your Head, and a few of the other newer strips)

    ReplyDelete