The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Go Listen to Chris Sparks

Tall Tale Radio's Tom Racine, who's got a Golden Voice and knows how to use it, talks to Chris Sparks  about comics, comic book shops, Sergio Aragones, Team Cul de Sac, how he wasn't drunk the first time met him and more!

Episode 140 – Chris Sparks
by Tom Racine on March 25, 2012
http://www.talltaleradio.com/episode-140-chris-sparks/

5 comments:

chris said...

Look, I thought you were the one drunk. You have to be for putting up with all my crazy ideas...

richardcthompson said...

I was just grateful you showed up and brought the audience total to a nice round 8.

chris said...

Now I wont leave ya alone! Margaritas soon?soon? You know where I wanna have lunch!

John R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John R said...

Just when I thought things couldn't get weirder, the weirdness from my favorite comic strip jumps into the real world. Scientists discover another feathered dinosaur, this one looks very much like Alice-saurus. First I heard there was such a thing. ABC News Australia: Feathered T-Rex