The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Some Small Drawings for Project X

These are some small random-seeming drawings I did for a project I'm working on in all this spare time I've got on my hands. It's a secret right now, but once it's completed and unveiled before an unsuspected world you won't believe how you ever lived without it. Unless I get distracted or bored and wander off, in which case, eh, no big loss.




5 comments:

Neil J Murphy said...

Whatever it is, I love Alice as a Picasso.

Maybe you should do a whole strip that way.

chris said...

You got mad skills my friend. Looks awesome!

Lou W said...

Looks like a Cul de Sac Guide to the Arts to me...

chris said...

ohh thats a good guess!

David Hagen said...

There's an app for that.