The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Monday, April 5, 2010

UPDATED Chris Sparks and Me and My Big Mouth UPDATED AGAIN


UPDATE- Here's the whole darn thing in 7 (seven!) parts. Bring a snack.

My friend Chris Sparks (comics fan extraordinaire, cheesemonger, web designer, Ashevillian) made me answer questions into a microphone a few months back. Here are 3 of 4 parts of it (hint- I'm the one who mumbles): 1, 2, 3. The whole thing runs about 14 minutes, though I haven't listened to all of it yet. The part where we get into a big fight about Popeye is epic.
And here's part 4. Part 5 will appear when it's been properly vetted for language.

1 comment:

chris said...

The whole interview is around 50 minutes. I am slowly adding it to youtube for the fans. Ive done the best to cut out the fights of who gets to ask the questions. The original interview was 2 hrs. After editing someones language...hummp.. 50 minutes was the best I could do!