WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF THE COMPLETE CUL DE SAC RIGHT HERE, next to these signed copies of the art of richard thompson!

Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful boxed set when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. Click here to order or call us at 703-300-9746. And why not take this opportunity to putchase a signed copy of Richard's Poor Almanac?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have No Explanation for This

But I'd guess "growth spurt". 

8 comments:

Danny Fry said...

This is what happens when the food on your plate touches!?!

andreas said...

i think he should grow even more.
the sky is not the limit!

ranjit said...

Misuse of chililug pills! There'll be a congressional hearing about this.

Hinzi said...

I guess he can switch to bass oboe now. Or English horn.

Patrick O'Connor said...

This ought to get you out of at least one or two deadlines!

Piers Baker said...

I think that's how tall I am.

the Underdog said...

I think that it speaks for itself.

Zack Smith said...

Good LORD, Richard! When I was a kid, that illustration in ALICE IN WONDERLAND that showed a tall, stretched-out Alice gave me nightmares. You have unrepressed some memories with this one!

Weirdly, my word verification this time is "guess." I never get a real word with these.