WE GOT YOUR SIGNED COPIES OF THE COMPLETE CUL DE SAC RIGHT HERE!

Richard Thompson, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year, has graciously offered to sign copies of this beautiful boxed set when you place your order through One More Page. Because cartoonists, like banjo players, are lovable but unpredictable, we can't guarantee a delivery time. We thank you in advance for your support, and your patience. Click here to order or call us at 703-300-9746. And why not take this opportunity to putchase a signed copy of Richard's Poor Almanac?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where I Wish I'd Been


You may recall the Totoro Forest Project mentioned here previously. I got an email from the live-wire fire-balls who ran the auction, saying they'd presented $185,221 toward the purchase of two sections of land to the Totoro Forest Foundation in Japan. And they sent photos. Here are a few of them. Please allow your mind to take a little walk in them.



Ah, that felt good.

7 comments:

NoraDora said...

My soul returned green for a while. :)

angryparsnip said...

I adore your artwork. . .

My daughter told me about the auction but with my move I forgot about it ! Thank You so much for the pictures.
The Forests and Clouds in Japan are just the way Miyazaki draws them Magical.

I am a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki and of course Totoro.
On my first trip to Japan we had to go to to the Totoro Museum, it's a hoot they pick you up in the big Yellow Cat Bus with the Dust Sprites! whooo hooo !

Dale said...

Well done.

wowcool said...

That would make a lovely print. Hint. Hint.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I can smell the green.

(And, I'd buy the print. Hint, hint.)

angryparsnip said...

I would buy one too ! hint, hint.

hungrydog said...

That really made me miss New Zealand.