The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Phooey on the #*@%ing the Deadlines!


I've still got time to put this up (which I swiped from Jim Borgman, who kindly put it up. When I learn how the scanner works I'll return the favor).

The Post runs a column listing restaurants closed because of health code violations, and I sometimes do one of my own. Because, well, because restaurants are inherently funny, and those closed because of health code violations are funnier still! Until you order the fish ceviche.

2 comments:

JoshM said...

Nice. Kinda reminds me of Ben Katchor's work.

Scott Nickel said...

That is good stuff.

I wonder what we'll smell like when we’re "old people"? Much better than the current crop of geezers, I'd wager.